IMMOCONSULT is a consulting company active in the Real Estate Sector.
IMMOCONSULT commenced operation at the beginning of 2005 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Our team comprises by professionals with significant experience in the Real Estate sector and major Retail & Real Estate Development companies.
IMMOCONSULT provides a wide range of services such as: network development of multinational chain stores, consultancy to development companies, letting of commercial projects, sales management of residential properties, real estate market research, real estate valuations.
Today IMMOCONSULT employs 12 professionals and through an extended nenwork of external colleagues can offer its services throughout Greece.
To offer high standard quality services to our customers.
To understand customers needs & philosophy.
To earn customers loyalty.
To be distinguished in the real estate market for our professionalism.
To be appreciated by our customers for our different approach in the real estate sector and to become one of their first choices related to real estate issues in Greece.
The founder - Alexandros Koukas
- 02/2005 - present
- IMMOCONSULT: Partner. Main Activities of the Company:
- Real Estate development consulting
- Retail Chains development
- Shopping Center Consulting
- Residential Development consulting
- Real estate agencies
- 02/2004 - 02/2005
Reds S.A. (Subsidiary of Elliniki Technodomiki Group of Companies)
Sales manager at the Lofos Edison Residential Development (202 units)
- 02/2001 - 02/2004
- Reds S.A. (Subsidiary of Elliniki Technodomiki Group of Companies)
Leasing Representative, enabled in all company’s projects such as entertainment centres, office buildings, malls, mixed-use developments, residential developments. Main fields of responsibility:
- Tenant mix selection
- Negotiation of leasing terms
- Study of Greek retail market
- Market research, property assessment & valuation
- Preparation of real estate tender
- 12/1997 – 02/2001
- Lidl Hellas, Athens Expansion Office,
Real Estate Representative: Responsible for the expansion of the company in Attika - Central Greece.
Fields of responsibility:
- Market research of specific regions concerning the real estate and retail market.
- Negotiation of purchase or lease of real estate.
- Management of all procedures concerning the construction and operation of company’s Supermarkets.
- 08/1996 - 12/1997
- Shell Hellas, Business Retail Department: Area Manager in Central Greece territory
- 9/1993 - 9/1994
- ALBA (Athens Laboratory of Business Administration),
MBA (GPA: 3.35).
- 9/1988 - 6/1993
- University of Patras, Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- 9/1985 - 6/1988
- Lyceum (Agios Stephanos, Attika).